Friday, December 13, 2013

Canada Tourist Visas global network of immigration experts handles thousands of cases each week. From the extremely complicated to the very simple, there is nothing that we haven’t seen. If you too want your immigration case in the hands of experts, always trust Visas.

Canada is one of the world’s favourite tourist destinations. There are miles of beaches, awe-inspiring mountains, amazing sights and cities that never sleep, so perhaps its popularity isn’t all that surprising. Every year, millions of tourists pack their bags and fly out to Canada, with a little help from the immigration and visas experts at  

What are Tourist Visas?
If you are only visiting Canada for a holiday, then a Tourist Visa is just what you’re looking for. There are three types of Canadian Tourist Visas. The first is the Single Entry Visa which, as its name would suggest, grants our client access to the country once. The visit can last anywhere up to six months.

The second type is a Multiple Entry Visa which allows our clients to make several trips into and out of Canada during the visa’s issue. You will need to detail the amount of time that you wish to spend in the country on application, then the decision whether to grant the visa will be taken by an issuing officer.

Finally, Transit Visas are available to those who are simply passing through the country and will not spend any longer than 48 hours there.

With Tourist Visas, of any kind, you are not permitted to work during your stay and you are expected to leave the country before the date that your visa expires.

If you are looking to move to Canada more permanently, then speak to us about different visas which may be more useful.

Will I Be Approved and How Long Will it Take?
For your case to be approved, you will have to demonstrate that you have enough money to support you and your family for the duration of your visit. Generally, you should be in good health and have all appropriate travel documents, such as a passport.

Our case should be processed within six months, but usually takes less time, and is subject to your home country’s immigration office.

No comments:

Post a Comment