Friday, December 13, 2013

Canada Tourist Visas global network of immigration experts handles thousands of cases each week. From the extremely complicated to the very simple, there is nothing that we haven’t seen. If you too want your immigration case in the hands of experts, always trust Visas.

Canada is one of the world’s favourite tourist destinations. There are miles of beaches, awe-inspiring mountains, amazing sights and cities that never sleep, so perhaps its popularity isn’t all that surprising. Every year, millions of tourists pack their bags and fly out to Canada, with a little help from the immigration and visas experts at  

What are Tourist Visas?
If you are only visiting Canada for a holiday, then a Tourist Visa is just what you’re looking for. There are three types of Canadian Tourist Visas. The first is the Single Entry Visa which, as its name would suggest, grants our client access to the country once. The visit can last anywhere up to six months.

The second type is a Multiple Entry Visa which allows our clients to make several trips into and out of Canada during the visa’s issue. You will need to detail the amount of time that you wish to spend in the country on application, then the decision whether to grant the visa will be taken by an issuing officer.

Finally, Transit Visas are available to those who are simply passing through the country and will not spend any longer than 48 hours there.

With Tourist Visas, of any kind, you are not permitted to work during your stay and you are expected to leave the country before the date that your visa expires.

If you are looking to move to Canada more permanently, then speak to us about different visas which may be more useful.

Will I Be Approved and How Long Will it Take?
For your case to be approved, you will have to demonstrate that you have enough money to support you and your family for the duration of your visit. Generally, you should be in good health and have all appropriate travel documents, such as a passport.

Our case should be processed within six months, but usually takes less time, and is subject to your home country’s immigration office.

Sponsored Visa - Family Sponsorship for Australia

Australian sponsored visas operate on a points-based system that focuses predominantly on the skills, qualifications, and work experience of the Australian skilled migration applicant. However, getting a correct sponsorship from a family member can really make the difference in an Australian visa application. 

Our experts have helped people move to Australia for almost 20 year. Their experience and constant training mean our clients have a 98.4% success rate in their visa is committed to excellence, and provide support and expertise to millions of people every year. 

If you feel that you are eligible for the family-sponsored migration route or you just want to find out more, experts will work with you to discover the best visa to fit your needs.

Are You Eligible for a Skilled Family Sponsored Visa? 
The total points requirement is open to change and is dependent on decisions made by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA). The pass mark for a Skilled Australian Sponsored Visa for Australian immigration is always changing, so it's important to work with an expert who knows the latest rules and regulations, and understands your needs. An application based on previous rules may mean a permanent ban, not just a one-time rejection.

Your visa application should be supported by a sponsor to ensure that you meet the necessary point requirements.  If you have an Australian partner you maybe eligible for an Australian Spouse Visa or an Unmarried Partner Visa if you haven’t wed – these are different to Family Sponsored Visas and have their own eligibility criteria.

In addition to having an Australian sponsor, you must:
  • Be under the age of 45
  • Meet the qualifications and/or work experience requirements of the appropriate skills assessing body for your profession
  • Be deemed suitable by the relevant body for the nominated occupation
  • Have been in recent paid employment of at least 20 hours per week in any of the occupations on the Skilled Occupations List for 12 of the last 24 months
Who Can Sponsor Your Visa? 
Your sponsor will also need to fall within the visa guidelines to be able to support your visa application. While there are fewer requirements for the sponsor than the applicant, these are equally as important. Your sponsor must be related to a you as a non-dependant child, a parent, a brother or sister, niece or nephew, aunt or uncle, or the step equivalent of any of these. They also have to be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or in certain cases New Zealand citizens may also act as the sponsor.